Tretizen 20 mg has a therapeutic effect due to its constituent vitamin A, which, when it enters the human body, has increased synthesis. Isotretinoin rather quickly turns into the form of tretinoin and similar treatment of ligands, which, in turn, affect protein synthesis, depending on the volume of tissue damage.
Part of the drug substance Isotretinoin helps reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands. The drug has a general antibacterial effect on damaged skin, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect. With constant use in accordance with the instructions very soon you will notice a decrease in acne and the beginning of the regeneration of the skin.
Tretizen-20 mg can be applied at different stages of acne and acne treatment, up to purulent diseases. The drug has a therapeutic effect when there are contraindications to standard treatment methods. Indications for use can be as follows: complex treatment of pink acne, with complications from folliculitis, etc. A positive result from the application will also be noticeable in the treatment of lesions of horny tissues. Recommended course treatment. The drug Tretizen-20 can be found in many pharmacies at an affordable price.
Like any other drug, Tretizen-20 has a number of contraindications. Before use, you should consult with a specialist.
Do not use the drug for:
- high sensitivity to components;
- during pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- in the case of diagnosing vitamin A hypervitaminosis;
- the drug in rectal form should not be used in the presence of diseases of the rectum;
- with metabolic disorders (the presence of diseases such as alcoholism, diabetes, last degree obesity, and others);
- caution should be used in the presence of problems with the cardiovascular system;
- in case of serious diseases of the kidneys, pancreas and liver, the preparation is not prescribed, as well as in the presence of diabetes or a genetic predisposition to it.
Treatment of acne with this drug should take place in a complex and strictly under the supervision of a specialist.