Stanozolol is an anabolic steroid drug, the release form of which – tablets and injections. This is a synthetic steroid, which is an aqueous suspension. It was developed in 1962. Authors – Winthrop Laboratories.
Synonyms of Stanozolol:
What to choose: injections or tablets?
If you take the drug in pills, then you get a toxic effect on the liver, but the stability of the drug (using the content in the preparation of the alkyl group in alpha-17).
Injections are very painful when administered, but have less harmful effects on the liver.
In any case, only a high profile specialist with whom you need to consult before taking the drug can answer all your questions.
Effects of Stan-Max
- It has a slight effect on body weight and at the same time makes the muscles more prominent;
- burns fat in the body;
- increased appetite;
- increased strength and endurance;
- reduces globulin;
- low androgynous effects for women.
The most favorable combinations when taking stanozolol are:
- nandrolone is the best compatible, it creates a great anabolic effect;
- masteron – when drying the body;
- testosterone – increases the effectiveness of the course;
- Trenbolone – to gain dry weight.
Side effects of Stan-Max
- Joint pain and damaged ligaments during exercise;
- Increased pressure in the arteries (this can be avoided by taking enalapril);
- An increase in blood cholesterol levels (can be eliminated by taking Omega-3 vitamins);
- Injections are painful;
- Androgenic effects – hair loss, acne, and more;
- Harmful effect on the liver (this can be avoided by taking alpha-17-alkylation);
- The development of myocardial hypertrophy (if the dose is very high).