Oral anabolic steroid with weak androgenic activity and moderate strength of action. Initially, Magnum Turnibol 10 mg was released in 1965 . Due to its small androgenic activity, it can be used by both men and women. Such a side effect as masculinization was detected in women only during long courses over 10 weeks. From 1968 to 1989, more than 10,000 athletes experienced this drug on themselves, and were very pleased.
Already in 1980, Turnibol was widely distributed among bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes. Then the drug for a time disappeared from the shelves as rapidly as it appeared on them. Turnibol (4-chlordehydromethyltestosterone) is technically a mixture of 4-chlorostosterone and methandrostenolone (Danabol).
When using Turnibol you will not notice a sharp jump in power indicators or a rapid increase in meat. The drug acts slowly, however, you get a much better result. The strength of the drug lies in its ability to induce moderate growth with minimal side effects.
From the properties and features of this anabolic steroid logically follows the area of its application.
1. Turnibol 10 mg is well suited for weightlifters and powerlifters. That is, where you need an increase in strength without a significant increase in mass. In addition, turinabol is very rapidly excreted from the body (within about 7 days). Therefore, it is very convenient to bring to the competition.
2. Due to minimal side effects and minimal suppression of its own testosterone, this drug is well suited for those who first decided to try anabolic steroids. And also for young athletes. After all, the more you intervene in the hormonal system in adolescence, the more complications can be obtained in the future. Turinobol in its harmlessness comes in second place post oxandrolone.
3. Athletes more experienced in terms of pharmacology use turinabol as a “bridge” between the main courses of steroids to give the body a rest.
4. In women’s sports, it is considered a relatively harmless drug. And, if it does not reach ultrahigh dosages, it does not lead to virilization and other purely female negative consequences. So, in athletics, a dosage of 20 mg per day is considered quite normal for women.
5. The absence of water retention makes Turinabol quite suitable for drying. For example, in conjunction with stanozololom.
The possible side effects of oral Turnibol 10 mg depended on the dose and differed by the gender of the consumer. In women, depending on their predisposition to symptoms of masculinization, their appearance was caused by doses of more than 20 mg per day and long-term use of the drug. In men, their own testosterone production could be greatly reduced. Gynecomastia with oral Turnibol 10 mg was rare. T.K. the effect on the balance of water and electrolyte balance is not very strong; very rarely, athletes experienced water retention and an increase in blood pressure. The manufacturer in the instructions for use of the drug advised to conduct regular monitoring of liver function, because at high dosages, the risk of possible damage to the liver is not excluded.
As mentioned above, oral Turnibol 10 mg has been out of production for many years, respectively, everything that is now on the market under this name is nothing more than a fake.