Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG 10000IU) is a hormone that is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, and then unchanged in the urine, from where it is extracted and cleaned to produce drugs. Chorionic gonadotropin has the same biological effects as luteinizing hormone (gonadotropic hormone or gonadotropin), which is formed in the pituitary gland. Can be easily purchased at pharmacies without a prescription.
Effects of HCG 10000IU
- Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Stimulates the synthesis of sex hormones in the testicles, therefore, has the same range of effects as testosterone.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis.
- Strengthens the development of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics.
- In women, it stimulates the production of progesterone by the corpus luteum, provokes ovulation, supports the development of the placenta.